Tuesday, August 4, 2009

find your wings.

I do not normally post this many images in a sneak peek, but when it is one of your best friends newborn baby girl... I just cannot help myself. I love her so much and she is only a few weeks new! Baby J's mommy is one of my favorite people (and so is her amazing hubby) in this entire world and I credit much of who I am today because of her. Love you both and congratulations on your new love!

Feeling sentimental today. While proofing these images I was reminded of this beautiful song by Mark Harris, "Find Your Wings."
"I pray that God will fill your heart with dreams and that faith gives you the courage to dare to do great things. I'm here for you whatever this life brings. So, let my love give you roots and help you find your wings." -Mark Harris













1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures. So so sweet. You do such great work.

    Sarah 'Lamprecht' Hart

    ReplyDelete